Unity Stat System – Learn Unity
The complete guide
When we take this course, we’ll learn how to make a stats system in Unity. In this class, you’ll learn how to build a stat system using SOLID design principles. If you already know how to use Unity, this class is for you.
- Good knowledge of C#
- In the past, I’ve used Unity.
- It shows how to use Unity’s UI Toolkit and UI Builder to make things like menus.
- To learn how to use Unity’s GraphView API, read this guide.
- How to set up a save system.
- Learn how to set up a level system.
- How to set up a stat system.
- To learn how to use C# assembly definitions.
- How to make a new editor window with the UI Builder.
- How do you make a Heads Up Display? (HUD).
- Learn how to make a health bar in Unity with the UI system.
- How to make a user interface so that people can see stat values.
- This is how to make a stat value that is part of a math formula.
- Players need more experience and have more health as they level up.
- Damage: How to show how much damage a character has been through.
- How to write tests for Play Mode.
- How to speed up or slow down an animation based on a certain stat, like a number.
- Learn how to set up a damage system that takes into account critical hits, distinguishes between physical and magical attacks, and includes defensive stats.
Then please join me. I’ll see you inside the course.
- How to make a stat system.
- How to make a save system.
- The UI Builder can be used to make editor windows.
- The UI Toolkit shows you how to make user interfaces.
- How to use Unity’s GraphView API to make things work better.
- Game makers that work on indie game projects
- Having a lot of experience with Unity
- Strong knowledge of C#