Test Driven Development with PHP Unit
How to unit test your code and develop it the test driven way.
You would like to learn the PHP testing framework PHPUnit and use it in the Test-Driven Development (TDD) way? This course is the right starting point for anybody who would’s like to get into this new development approach, learn the basic concepts of TDD and the functionality of the PHP Unit. Learn to write better and testable code with the TDD approach and say goodbye to long times of debugging after coding, when you write your code by the test-first approach.
– Install PHP Unit with Composer
– Use PHPUnit in Linux or windows shell
– Checkout course material from GIT
– Test-Driven Development basics
– Writing Test Cases in PHPUnit
– Executing PHPUnit Tests
– Using data providers
– Testing exceptions and output
This course comes with a free example repository, downloadable as zip or accessible via GitLab, see the optimal mix of practical and theoretical approaches, and feel free to send in questions at any time.
As an author, I created this course to share my experience with PHPUnit. During my long year experience as a software developer, tester, and scrum master I collected a huge amount of experiences, I share the most useful project experience and tips in this software course to give you the optimal start into the world of test-driven development with PHPUnit. TDD will bring your software coding skills to the next level, will you enable to write better software as well to have more fun while coding.
- PHP Developer who wants to learn Unit Testing
- Testers who wanna work with the PHP Unit Framework
- Web developers working on PHP Software
- Professional PHP Developers
- Quality Assurance Experts
- PHP Developer
- Software Engineers
- Software Tester
- Knowledge of Programming
- Basic PHP Knowledge