Laravel Scout and Cashier with projects in Laravel 8
Learn how to work with Laravel 8 Scout and Cashier packages.
In this course, you will learn about two official Laravel packages.
This package is used to interact with Stripe Payment Processor and processes all payments-related queries. It will handle automatic payment creations, swapping, canceling, and more.
This package is used to interact with Algolia. Algolia is a modern search provider which has powerful search functionalities and can give users a lighting fast search experience plus it is typo tolerance, auto-completion, sorting, and other benefits which makes it an outstanding search provider.
1. Laravel Cashier:
We will talk about stripe and the security concerns. We will create an account with Stripe and integrate our local application using Stripe API. We will create a form where we will be able to process payments with 3d secure functionality which comes by Stripe.
2. Laravel Scout:
We will talk about modern search engines and how they work. We will talk about how indexing works and then we will start a fresh laravel 8 project and create a simple create, read, update and delete (CRUD) application where we will be able to integrate our Algolia application API with our local Laravel 8 application and then we will create a server-side search with Laravel and a client-side search with React JS
- Understanding how modern search engines work
- Implementing Algolia search in Laravel 8
- Creating a server-side search project with laravel Scout
- Creating a ReactJS search project
- Understanding Laravel Cashier package
- Creating a payment project with Stripe
- Laravel developers who wants to know about laravel official packages such as Scout and Cashier
- Laravel, HTML, CSS