Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms -By Animation
Data Structures and algorithms: Queue, Stack, Linked List, Graphs, Trees, Heap, Sorting Algorithms, Searching Algorithms.
In this course, you will learn about the most popular topics corresponding to data structures and algorithms through live animation. The data structure is the key component of Computer Science and is used in the areas of artificial intelligence, operating systems, graphics, etc. This course aims to turn complexity into simplicity via illustrations and live animation. Visualization of data structures is provided for the most popular topics, such as queue, stack, linked list, graphs, trees, heap data structure, sorting algorithms, and searching algorithms. This course is provided for anyone who is interested in data structure and algorithms. All sorting and searching algorithms are covered by the implementation. The main programming language is based on Python. However, very basic knowledge about programming skills is required, and this knowledge is only required for sorting and searching algorithms in which they are discussed with Python programming language. All lectures are discussed from scratch and don’t be afraid if you think your knowledge is not enough for this course. In fact, both implementation and illustrations are discussed in a simple manner.
- Linked List
- Graph Theory
- Spanning Trees
- Minimum Spanning Trees (Prim’s and Kruskal’s)
- Graph Traversal (BFS and DFS)
- Sorting Algorithms
- Searching Algorithms
- Heap Data Structure
- Introduction to Trees
- Binary Search Trees (BST)
- Tree Traversal (Preorder, Inorder, Postorder)
I hope you enjoy this course.
- Learn most demanded topics in data structure and algorithms through live animation
- Learn complex topics in a simplified manner
- Develop analytical skills by turning complexity into simplicity
- Queue, Stack, Linked List, Graph Theory, Spanning Trees, Minimum Spanning Trees (Prim’s and Kruskal’s), Graph
- Traversal(BFS and DFS), Sorting Algorithms, etc.
- Learn most popular sorting and searching algorithms and their implementation through live animation in Python
- Anyone who is interested in learning Data Structure and Algorithms
- Students currently studying computer science
- Basic Understanding of python programming language for sorting and searching algorithms
- No experience with data structures or algorithms is required