How to create a WordPress site from scratch
2021/2022, build a wonderful responsive WordPress site that looks great on all devices. No experience is required.
The primary goal of this course is to teach anyone, even a complete beginner, how to become a WordPress guru in a few short hours, without lots of technical jargon. I’ll guarantee that after taking this course you’ll have the knowledge you need to build a responsive, beautiful website with the latest version of WordPress. Not only will you know more than 99% of WordPress users out there, but you’ll actually enjoy using WordPress too.
This course is thought so you understand how to put your business on the web with easy for as a designer/animator i have found out that the knowledge of web design will help you spend less money paying an expert while you build your site.
About the Course
This course will guide you through every single step from installation to finishing your website. I’ll show you how you can install WordPress, get a domain as cheap as possible, edit and build a website you will be excited to share anytime.
Who is this WordPress course for?
if you have wanted to build a professional-looking website, but didn’t know where to start? Now you can. How to create a WordPress site from scratch for Beginners is a complete course for anyone, no matter what your technical ability. This course assumes no prior knowledge!
At the start of the course, I’ll introduce you to the plan and how to start a website, the main things you need, and how to get a domain and hosting the simplest and cheapest way. We’ll start at the very beginning by logging you into your dashboard to help you familiarize yourself with the main areas of the Dashboard.
- The Elementor Editor. This is where you enter all of your website content.
- The Media Library, to manage your images, videos, sound files, and other media you want to share on your site.
- WordPress Settings, and installing plugins
- We’ll look at the differences editing the WordPress site properly
- We’ll look at post excerpts, categories, and tags, and how to use them on a well-structured site to maximize the visitor experience and search engine ranking benefits.
- How To Build A Professional Web Sites
- How To Manage Web sites
- How To Manage Several Themes And Site Templates
- How To Edit And Adding Several Functionality To The Sites
- Beginner WordPress user
- No Programming Experience Needed You, Will Learn All you Need To Know
- A computer, Internet and be ready to learn