Fundamentals of Splunk Course
It is important to learn how to work with Splunk. Splunk is easy to use.
In Splunk, machine data is turned into answers. Splunk is being used by businesses of all sizes and in all kinds of industries to help them come up with new ideas and solve their most difficult IT, security, and business problems. Use Splunk to look at data that isn’t organized in a way that makes sense to you.
The basics of Splunk will be taught to you by taking this class. We’ll show you how to install and set up Splunk. This is what we’ll do. Learn how Splunk can help you keep an eye on data from a wide range of systems, including web servers, databases, applications, and even cloud-based tools.
Besides that, we’ll also learn how to set up alerts so that you can find problems before they get bad. Learn how to set up dashboards so that you can see how your systems are working in a way that is easy to understand.
- Splunk is a great tool to learn about.
- How to set up and install Splunk.
- Learn how Splunk can help you keep an eye on data from a wide range of systems, including web servers, databases, applications, and cloud-based tools.
- To learn how to set up alerts.
- Learn how to use search and reporting tools.
- Learn how to set up dashboards so that you can see how your systems are working in a way that is easy to understand.
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Splunk.
- Splunk to follow the class.
Getting started with Splunk
Installing Splunk (free edition)
Main Features of Splunk
Reporting and dashboards
Web app monitoring
Configure remote data and using multiple data streams
Logs and add-ons
Visualizing and alerts