Fortigate Firewall Administration Course
You will Learn How to administrate your fortigate Firewal from Zero to FortiHero
Fortigate Firewall Administration Course is a course that will teach you how to administrate your Fortigate firewall, from zero. Because every lecture of this course is a LAB you will learn how to install, configure, manage and troubleshoot your FortiGate firewall, that’s mean that it’s a practical course more than theoretical, so i want you to complete each lab and put your hands on configuration as soon as you can for better understanding, because one of the best way to learn is by doing.
We will use GNS3 to create labs i will show you how to setup it and use it, and for the course content we will see all the things that you as an administrator will need to deal with like :
– Basic setup
– interfaces configuration including vlans, LACP and more.
– Configuration Backup and Restore.
– Email Alerts.
– Static and dynamic routing.
– NAT (Overload, One-To-One, Fixed-Port-range, Port-Block-Allocation).
– Port Forwarding.
– Firewall Policies to allow or deny traffic.
– LDAP integration.
– IPSEC and SSL VPN.
– High Availability.
– Traffic Shaping.
– Security Profiles.
AND Much More …
So without wasting your time i will let you start your journey with fortigate, if you have any question please don’t hesitate to ask me and good luck.
- Configure and Manage FortiGate Firewall.
- Setuping a GNS3 Lab Environment.
- Administrate FortiGate firewall.
- FortiGate Firewalls Deployment Modes
- First Access to Fortigate appliance
- Implement High Availability with FortiGate Firewalls.
- Nat and Port Forwarding
- Interfaces Configuration (VLANs, Redundant, LAG)
- Static And Dynamic Routing
- SD-WAN Configuration
- IPSEC and SSL VPN
- Authentication using LDAP and FSSO
- Configuration Backup & Restore
- Security Profiles
- Web Filter
- DNS Filter
- Application Control
- Intrusion Prevention
- File Filter
- Beginners to network security.
- professionals who have experience with any other firewalls.
- Any one who want to learn how to configure and administer FortiGate Firewall.
- Basic TCP/IP and security knowledge.
- Knowledge on basic notions of switching and routing.