Ansible Automation for the Absolute Beginner with AWS | GCP
Deploy Applications with the power of Ansible Automation to Fasten Scalable Orchestration, DevOps, Ansible Tower
Ansible is a simple IT automation engine, that automates cloud provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, intra-service orchestration, and many other IT needs. Designed for multi-tier deployments since day one, Ansible models your IT infrastructure by describing how all your systems interrelate, rather than managing one system at a time.
This course is a comprehensive, hands-on course with the discovery of orchestration, DevOps, and automation using Ansible. Explore Ansible with cloud services and its AWS provisioning. Understand infrastructure automation and decide what makes Ansible a good choice for your projects. Get started with Ansible through playbooks and organize the automation of infrastructure tasks by building and using roles from Ansible Galaxy. Explore variables and templates to configure application deployments easily.
Contents and Overview
This training program includes 2 complete courses, carefully chosen to give you the most comprehensive training possible.
The first course, Mastering Ansible, covers the power of Ansible to expedite scalable orchestration, DevOps, and automation. It starts with Ansible architecture and how to provide effective scalable automation. Look into Ansible modules and playbooks with YAML syntax and execute it. Get to know about advanced Ansible playbooks, and even structure them. Use Ansible with cloud services and containers and provision it with AWS and Docker. Finally, master troubleshooting, validating and testing with Ansible. The second course, Hands-On Infrastructure Automation with Ansible, covers a practical course for beginners to Ansible and deployment of applications the right way. Use Ansible to automate deployment so you can quickly and reliably run and upgrade your applications. Infrastructure Automation results in cost reduction, productivity, availability, reliability, and performance. Gain real-world experience on your own deployments.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to create and maintain Ansible playbooks, roles, and custom modules, enabling you to make full use of Ansible as part of a DevOps or automation strategy.
- Build Ansible Inventory Files with Hands-on Exercises
- Ansible Engine with Ad-hoc commands
- Ansible Installation and Configuration with directory structure and Architecture
- Understand more about Ansible Modules, the structure of Ansible Playbooks, the creation and execution of Ansible playbooks, Ansible Facts, and Jinja2 Templating
- Use Ansible with cloud services and containers, AWS, and Docker
- Perform advanced tasks simply with structured data.
- System Administrators
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineers
- Programmers, systems administrators, and DevOps engineers who are beginning to learn Ansible and want to take the next step in their Ansible knowledge.
- Good to have (Not Mandatory) access to a Linux System to setup Ansible to follow along